19 February, 2011

The A Team


*This may contain spoilers*


Rating: PG-13 "intense sequences of action and violence throughout, language and smoking"
Staring: Bradley Cooper and Liam Neeson
Genre: Action, Adventure, Thriller
Released: 11th of June, 2010

My Review
I know it doesn't say comedy in the "genre" section, but it was really funny, and that's what made the movie. It was good it had some impossible seeming stunts and action shots, but that was almost comical, they made the movie interesting. The acting was good, it was action packed as you would expect. But there was more to it then just the action, it had a little but of drama, some romance, and as I said the comedy element was very present in the film. It had a great colour to the film, very vibrant, I thought it was well made, I could watch it more then once, that's for sure.

To sum it up, I really liked it, I laughed allot!

No comments:

Post a Comment