26 February, 2011

August Rush


I'm going to start by giving you some film stats, about the plot, then go into my review. *WARNING - THIS MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Rating: PG for, "some thematic elements, mild violence and language."
Staring: Freddie Highmore and Keri Russell
Released: 21St of November, 2007.
Genre: Drama, Music, Romance.

Plot:
A child separated from his parents at birth is on the hunt for his family, he knows they're out there, he believes that he can find them, if only he could get out of this housing, and find his way to a city. Maybe they would hear him? Maybe they would know who he was?

My Review:
It was good, I loved the music. Robin Williams roll was surprising, but interesting. Over all I enjoyed it, I would probably watch it again. It was interesting, romantic, fun. Well acted, well made. It had just enough drama, but not too much.

To sum it up, if you love music, you'll like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment