05 January, 2011

Inception


I'm going to start by giving you some film stats, about the plot, then go into my review. *WARNING - THIS MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Rating: PG-13 for, "Sequences of violence and action throughout."
Staring: Ellen Page and Leonardo DiCaprio
Released: 16Th of July, 2010.
Genre: Action, Crime, Mystery, Thriller, Sci-Fi.

Plot:
This is the story about a man who, you could say, is a thought thief. Cobb (Leonardo DiCaprio) goes into the dreams of people to extract information from them, by breaking into a vault of their secrets. But how long can he go before he can't tell reality from dream? Will his secrets help him, or will they kill him?

My Review:
It was good, and I'm saying that from the perspective of not liking the majority of movies Leonardo DiCaprio is in, I though his acting was great. The movie had wonderful graphics, intriguing dialogue. I was kind of let down, because of the press this got, I thought it was going to be one of those movies that if you took your eye off of it you wouldn't know what happened, and I love those kind of movies. But it wasn't I understood it fine, and I wish I had not seen all the press about this movie, and so many people saying it was the most complex movie they have ever seen. But none the less, I like it. It was well made, well acted, so interesting.

To sum it up, I would recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment