13 January, 2011

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader


I'm going to start by giving you some film stats, about the plot, then go into my review. *WARNING - THIS MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Rating; PG, for "Some frightening images and sequences of fantasy action."
Staring; Georgie Henley and Skandar Keynes.
Released; 10Th of December, 2010.
Genre: Adventure, Family, Fantasy.

Plot:
Lucy (Georgie Henley) and Edmund (Skandar Keynes) return to Narnia, this time without their two older siblings, but with their annoying cousin Eustace (Will Poulter). Off to a new mission, to save Narnia.

My Review:
It was like all the other Narnia films, though the acting has become better as the actors have gotten older. It was pretty good, I watched it twice. It's one of those movies that you could watch over. I'm not super fond of the Narnia films, I just don't like the half human - half animals, that's really one of the main reasons I don't like it all that much. But it was made well, good quality. Really a good family movie, fun for every one, except the overly sensitive, as it does have a few intense parts. But over all, a good movie.

To sum it up, it was a good family film.

No comments:

Post a Comment