16 April, 2012

Flash Gordon

*This may contain spoilers*
Rating: PG
Staring: Sam J. Jones and Ornella Muti
Released: 5th of December, 1980.
Genre: Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Thriller.

My review,
This movie just really makes me laugh. I can't listen to Queen without thinking of this movie. To put it shortly, it's ridiculous. It's what you'd expect of a 1980 sci-fi movie. I'm not saying go out of your way to watch it... But if it's on, and you can bear it, it's pretty funny. When I say bear it, I say it in mind of not only what the movie is about, but mostly because of the acting, and the outfits, well, really, everything. The movie is funny, in a "You've got to be kidding me?" kind of way. There's no real way of explaining it, a way of putting into words  this movie. I would say, watch it once and never again.

To sum it up, it's pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment