18 May, 2011

Hereafter


I'm going to start by giving you some film stats, about the plot, then go into my review. *WARNING - THIS MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Rating: PG13 for, "mature thematic elements including disturbing disaster and accident images, and for brief strong language."
Staring: Cécile De France and Matt Damon
Released: 22nd of October, 2010.
Genre: Drama, Fantasy.

Plot:
George (Matt Damon) Lonegan can speak to the dead, some would say it's a gift, he would say it's a curse. He tries to escape this "Gift" but every where he goes people seem to find him. Will he ever get his normal life?

My Review:
I quite liked it. Matt Damon was great as usual. I liked how the movie was put together, jumping from scene to scene, but not too much. It had an interesting story, and was well made. So often people think because the story is good, it's going to make the movie good, that is not so. This movie was interesting and over all really good. Clint Eastwood is a fabulous director.

To sum it up, I liked it allot.

No comments:

Post a Comment