18 June, 2011

Country Strong


*This may contain spoilers*



Rating: PG-13 for "thematic elements involving alcohol abuse and some sexual content"
Staring: Gwyneth Paltrow and Garrett Hedlund
Released: 7th of January, 2011.
Genre: Drama, Music.

My Review:
It was really Good, I enjoyed it. It was sad all the things that happened in the life of Paltrow's character, and how it was portrait in the movie I think is true to allot of "Hollywood", of you will. I loved the music, and I think they really casted a group of great actors.. And not to mention the fabulous dresses. It had it's moments of being predictable as all movies really do, but I was pleasantly surprised with some plot twists. Over all I liked it, it wouldn't go on my list of greatest movies or anything like that but I would definitely recommend it to someone.

To sum it up, if you liked pure country and Water For Elephants you'll probably like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment