18 June, 2011

Fast Five


*This may contain spoilers*

Rating: PG13 "Violence, Action, Sexual content, and Language"
Staring: Vin Diesil and Paul Walker
Genre: Crime, action, thriller
Released: 29th of April, 2011

My Review:
I enjoyed it, it is probably my favourite of the series! For starters it takes place in one of my favourite cities Rio De Janero, Brazil. It has nice cars, good driving, and the taking down or helping to take down a crime boss, what's there not to love? Well made, alright acting. I've never been real fond of Dwayne Johnson's acting abilities, but aside from that it was good. I would say if you liked the other Fast movies, you will really love this one. I would say of the actual quality of the movie this one is the best in the series. I also feel like it wrapped up some things that you wanted to see and end to.

To sum it up, I'd say watch it. I liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment