21 March, 2011

Battle: Los Angeles


I'm going to start by giving you some film stats, about the plot, then go into my review. *WARNING - THIS MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Rating: PG13 for, "sustained and intense sequences of war violence and destruction, and for language."
Staring: Aaron Eckhart and Ramon Rodriguez.
Released: 11th of March, 2011.
Genre: Action, Sci-Fi, Thriller.

Plot:
Aliens come down, from who-knows-where, to harvest our planet and kill all of humanity in the process. They attacked dozens of coastal locations around the world, with remarkable tactical skills and resilience. The worlds only defence is the military finding a way to out smart and out arm them. In grand shoot outs and chases this happens. But the battles not over just yet, they've only won back Los Angeles.

My Review:
So, I liked it, it had a few cheesy moments, but only a few. For instance "Maybe I can help. I'm a veterinarian." though the movie was at a sort of intense part, a few of my fellow movie goers and I couldn't help but laugh out loud. I was kind of expecting a boring extraterrestrial film, with violence, cussing, and gore to make up for lack of a plot, and bad acting. But it was interesting it had a little drama, but not so much that it takes away from this being an action film. It had allot of fun explosions, and such. I would say if you like action, you should watch this.

To sum it up, if you like action and aliens watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment